Friday 30 August 2013

Platinum Strength |

I have been using the TRESemme Platinum Strength Shampoo and Conditioner for weeks now and am really excited by the results! I have to admit in general I am not a huge fan of TRESemme products, however, the Platinum Strength range has definitely won me over. These products have delivered three fabulous results for me and my locks!



1. There are no proteins listed as ingredients for this shampoo, which is a major plus as too much protein build up can lead to breakage. My Day 1 and Day 2 hair has been super soft, with a great shine and a very lightweight clean feel. I haven't stopped touching my hair!

2. Both the shampoo and conditioner lathered and washed out very easily, with no product build up left behind. A major plus for all those with fine hair!  

3. I have honestly found the drying time has reduced and the manageability of my hair has improved in line with the product promises.


The bottle recommends 5 washes to see a visible difference in manageability and health, and I most certainly got this! 

Hearts and Blush xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment