Wednesday 28 August 2013

| August Favourites |
At the end of each month I will post the things I have been loving in the past 4 weeks. 
The 'I heart' post will contain two body products, two make up products and two random loves.


I | Body
Rituals Honey Touch Body Cream
This has an Inidian Rose and Himalayan Honey scent which is very subtle but feminine. The body cream feels luxurious and is very moisturising, however, it is so light on application, it almost has whipped consistency. 

Flowerbomb - Viktor & Rolf
This has been one of my favourite perfumes for a long time. Although it has a floral scent, it is quite a deep fragrance with vanilla tones. It is very sweet with amazing staying power. Definitely comes with a price tag, but for me it is worth every spritz! 
Key notes: Centifolia Rose, India osmanthus, Catleya Orchid and Sambac Jasmine

I | Face
Rimmel Apocolips
There are 8 colours in the Apocolips lip laquer range, of which I have two: Celestial and Galaxy. The consistency is very creamy and opaque. My favourite thing about these products is the small well in the centre of the applicator which collects product so you can apply it with only one dip. Although the product is very glossy in the tube, it actually dries quite matte so can need a top up throughout the day to avoid drying out. The colour staying power is fantastic! Only £5.99!





Nars Deep Throat Blush
This blush has a sheer peach tone with a hint of golden shimmer. The coral undertones make the colour very warm without being too red. This blush is buildable so can offer a soft glow for the day but can be worked up to a warm coral for an evening look. Nars blushes are very smooth and have great pigmentation.


I | Random
Yankee Candle Midnight Jasmine
A very calming scent which is more subtle than lavender. It has a water jasmine, mandarin blossom and honeysuckle scent, perfect for bedtime. 

Stella & Dot Vintage Twist Bracelet



Thank you so much for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment