Saturday 10 August 2013

|25 Facts About Me |

The girl behind the blog

1. I am utterly besotted with my two kittens Alfie & Maisie
2. I am a list maniac and make lists for lists
3. I am hungry most of the time and think about food all of the time
4. I put PJs on as soon as I get back from work and have two drawers full of them
5. I am unable to park a car in any way other than abandonment
6. When I was little I wanted to be an air hostess
7. I genuinely do not have a favourite colour
8. I am a happy snapper
9. Sunday nights are for TV dramas, baths and bedtime snuggles
10. I am obsessed with Pandora and own five of their bracelets
11. Doughnuts and Pick 'n' Mix are my weakness
12. I cannot talk to animals in my normal voice
13. If I could, I would live in a Cath Kidston shop
14. I am  a definite pool girl, sand is just messy
15. I adore all things Wedding related
16. After watching something scary, I always follow with a Friends episode
17. My favourite place on the planet is NYC
18. I get bored with hair colour and change it slightly every time I go to the hairdresser
19. There is no better feeling than clean sheets on a bed. Heaven.
20. I scream insanely whenever I see a  spider
21. My only addiction is Diet Coke
22. I miss Harry terribly whenever he is away
23. All plants under my care will die. No question.
24. I can only drink coffee with ice in it (oh and a caramel shot)
25. My desert island product would be mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment