Sunday 11 August 2013

|Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine |



The Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine range is my favorite nail polish range for summer, offering a super shiny gel inspired finish with zero need for a top coat. The extra glossy finish means you can achieve a nail bar result at home, something I have received more than a few compliments on at work. Warning - this colour range is not for the timid

If like me you change your nail colour regularly,  these polishes are fantastic for a quick change with minimal fuss. I have tried various shades across this range and have found all to have good staying power, lasting at least 5 days without noticeably chipping. Although one coat offers an opaque finish, I would recommend 2 coats for maximized shine and even coverage.


A major bonus for this product is the quick drying time which is surprising considering the thickness of the formula. Greenberry is one of my personal favourite shades, particularly for olive skin tones. 

At £3.99 this polish is a definite must! Let me know your favourite shade | xx

1 comment: