Saturday 7 September 2013

| Maybelline Colour Tattoo Crème Gel Eyeshadow |
I first discovered these eyeshadows after reading an array of blog posts comparing them to Mac Paint Pots. I have tried and tested two of the range (On-and-on Bronze and Permanent Taupe) and they have become one of my go to eye products. I use these both as a base for other eyeshadows or on their own. 


Product Claims: Maybelline says the eyeshadow is smudge and crease free, lasting 24 hours.

The Truth: These have a thick and creamy consistency which has fantastic blendability. They are thicker and more pigmented than the Benefit creasless shadows and genuinely do have amazing staying power! I certainly don't need them to last 24 hours, but 10+ was good enough for me! When used as a base for powder eyeshadows they hold it in place with zero smudging and are easily applied and blended using your finger.


Permanent Taupe is a matte colour, ideal for creating a soft smokey eye
On-and-On Bronze is perfect for layering neutral shades on top


At £5.49 I think these are a bargain considering their quality, staying power and creaseless gel formula.  

Let me know if you try any other shades | xx

3 comments:

  1. i love the taupe in this range, really like how matt it is and cannot believe how long it lasts without creasing! The other shade I would like to purchase is the rose gold, I think it would look nice with the taupe too. The rose gold is quite shimmery. The taupe took forever to come into our Superdrug, it is apparently the most popular, I would like some other matt colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have purchased the Pink Gold this month and have used it most days with ! Definitely going to be in my September favourites as it is such a wearable shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have purchased the Pink Gold this month and have used it most days with ! Definitely going to be in my September favourites as it is such a wearable shade!

    ReplyDelete