Sunday 29 September 2013

| Bedtime Beauties |
Getting out of bed in the morning is most definitely not my favourite thing and as a result I pay little attention to my skin at the start of my day. To make up for this I cleanse, tone and moisturise every evening. A wise woman once taught me this was the key to beautiful skin, and I think she just may have been right.

Right now I am loving these products:


1. Johnsons Make Up Be Gone Pampering Wipes
You may think that wipes are the lazy girls guide to make up removal, however, the Johnsons Be Gone Pampering Wipes are truly fabulous at removing make up with just one wipe. After trying the entire Johnsons wipe range, I am extremely loyal to this lilac variety! The pack states that they remove waterproof mascara, a true claim... but with a lot of elbow grease. On the plus the wipes are super soft with a moonflower scent as part of the DreamySkin range. Although Johnsons wipes are at the pricier end of the drugstore wipes, I most definitely think they are worth it for the texture of the wipe and gentle formula. You will not be left with any signs of tightness or redness and the scent is perfect for bedtime.

2. Clarins Cleansing Milk with Gentian
I adore Clarins skincare and this is the perfect cleanser for when my skin is on the dry side of combination. I prefer to use this cleanser for Autumn/Winter when my skin needs a bit more TLC. Try using the suction technique to apply this product.

3. Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris
This alcohol free toner helps to reduce redness and leaves my skin feeling super clean without that stinging sensation. The Iris formula is best suited to combination or oily skin It has a very subtle fragrance and does not leave the skin feeling greasy at all due to the low g;lycerin content.

4. Clarins Multi Active Night
I received this as a gift in May and have found that the small tube has lasted forever - a little definitely goes a long way.  As with all Clarins products the smell is generally a love or hate, but I think this moisturiser smells beautiful. It has a non greasy formula. which I love, perfect for Autumn/Winter.

Not Loving.....

5. Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream

I have been using this cute little tester pot for a while now and like the lightweight formula and smooth texture but would not purchase a large pot. This is suited to younger skin, ideal for those in their 20s . If you are looking for a formula which offers light moisturisation and smoothes the under eye area then this product is for you, however, this offers no help with dark circles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment