Sunday 20 October 2013

| Empties |




Clean Girls, Soap and Glory - I loved every last drop of this shower creme and will definitely repurchase when S&G have a 3 for 2 offer! The product is part of the Mist you Madly scent range (my favourite of the bunch) with vanilla, bergamot and freesia notes. It has a pretty mother of pearl effect, and I adore the fun vintage packaging design. It has a built in moisturiser, and leaves your whole bathroom smelling ultra girly!

Olive Body Butter, The Body Shop - I am a huge fan of the body butters range at The Body Shop and have enjoyed this one for its Mediterranean scent which reminds me of holidays! The Olive one is particularly moisturising and has a non greasy finish. These retail at £13 a tub, however, I have never bought one full price - they regularly go down to £6 in the sale!

Naked Lunch, MAC - I have literally used every last crumb of this powder and hit pan very quickly after wearing it every day. This shade is the perfect neutral which can be worn alone, as a base, or as a highlighter for under the brow. It is a frost finish nude with peachy tones.


Angels on Bare Skin, Lush - I am a big fan of Lush soaps, however, was disappointed with this face scrub. I disliked the strong lavender scent and also find it very unattractive in the pot with its light grey colour and putty texture. Another downside for me is the fact it comes with a short shelf life (common for Lush products). It was recommended for combination skin, however, I did not find it offered any moisturising properties and left my skin feeling quite bare in a bad way.


Hydraquench Cream, Clarins - I received this moisturiser as a gift in a Clarins set and have really loved the formula. Although this is a little heavy for my skin type, I think the gel formula would be perfect. It has a very fresh scent, typical of the Clarins range and is especially nice to use in the morning before applying makeup. 

Thank you for reading 

| xx

No comments:

Post a Comment